Back to work we go!
Here are some tips for the best way to sit in your chair.
* Sit upright and all the way to the back. Place a support cushion or roll against the arch of your low back for lumbar spine support. Here are some tips to help you adjust your chair:
* Stand in front of the chair and adjust the height so that the highest point of the seat is just below your knee.
* Sit on the chair and make sure that your knees are bent at approximately a 90-degree angle when your feet are flat on the floor.
* Adjust the backrest forwards and backwards as well as up and down until it fits the hollow in your lower back.
* Sit upright with your arms hanging by your sides. Bend your elbows at about a right angle and adjust the armrest height until they barely touch the undersides of the elbows. Remove the armrest from the chair if the right level cannot be achieved.
Lastly, don’t forget to take a quick stretch break or change position every 30 minutes. Your back, neck and shoulders will thank you for it!