Sleep is so important!
It is when our bodies rest and repair and heal.
Here are some quick and simple tips for getting the best night sleep.
– have a great bedroom environment that is dark with minimal noise
– comfortable bed and pillow
– no screens before bed
– exercise (but not before bed)
– good diet and no alcohol before bed (it disturbs sleep)
– look into a magnesium or melatonin supplement if needed (talk to your health practitioner)
– get out in the sunshine during the day
– go to bed and get up at the same time each day
– deep breathes and relax your nervous system
Good night and sweet dreams!