Dr. Michelle CampbellAligning Full Potential
Campbell Care Centre
I believe I was meant to be a Chiropractor. When I graduated, I had a passion and drive to change the world and that passion and drive are as strong as ever today.
I want to be a positive influence in people’s lives and help people from the inside out – from the philosophical approach that the human body is amazing and is capable of great healing.
As a sole female business owner and professional, there have been many challenges. My mistakes have taught me, and my successes have encouraged me.
Hearing my patients tell me that they feel better than they have in years, they have their life back and that they are healing from all types of conditions… that is what inspires me.
Dr Campbell loves her family and is a twin mom to Jack and Alex and is married to her husband, Chris.
Dr. Campbell’s Awards & Accomplishments
- President of London Chiropractic Society
- 2017 London Inc. 20 Under 40 Award
- Featured on CTV news as the local Chiropractic Expert
- Ontario Chiropractic Association Spokesperson 2016 – Present
- Consumer Choice Award Winner 2017 for Best Chiropractor
- RBC Canadian Women Entrepreneur Nominee 2017
- Top 3 Rated Chiropractors London ON 2017
- Patient’s Choice Awards 2015 by Opencare
- Best of London Chiropractor 2013, 2014 & 2015 – Runner Up
- Our London Readers’ Choice Nominee for best Chiropractor 2015 and 2016
- University of Waterloo Guest Lecturer in Applied Health Sciences 2013 – present
- Recipient of the Marilyn Phillips Graduation Award for chiropractic involvement
- Conducted and reported on research in the field of pregnancy and abdominal musculature (click here to read more)
- Senior athletic team trainer for the Kitchener Panthers and the University of Waterloo University teams (2001 – 2008)
- Clinical Tutor for 3rd year Chiropractic students in the department of Clinical Education at Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (CMCC)
- Valedictorian nominee for her graduating class
- Elected as a leader in her class as the female athletic representative of CMCC Class of 2008
- Athletic team member in multiple Chiropractic Games representing the only Canadian school against various American schools
- Volunteer Chiropractor at the Salvation Army Centre of Hope
Dr. Campbell’s Chiropractic Technique
- Full spinal adjustments (Diversified and Thompson)
- Certifications in the care of pregnant women and children
- Myofascial release
- Nutrition and exercise prescription
- Gentle and specific activator technique
- Custom orthotics
- Athletic injuries
- Graston soft tissue release therapy
Dr. Campbell has a love of public speaking and has educated many people with her various presentations on health and wellness, exercise and nutrition, back health and safety and chiropractic education. Please contact her if you would like her to speak to your group on health and wellness!
Connect with Dr. Campbell on facebook.