About UsAligning Full Potential
Campbell Care Centre
I believe I was meant to be a Chiropractor. When I graduated, I had a passion and drive to change the world and that passion and drive are as strong as ever today.
I want to be a positive influence in people’s lives and help people from the inside out – from the philosophical approach that the human body is amazing and is capable of great healing.
As a sole female business owner and professional, there have been many challenges. My mistakes have taught me, and my successes have encouraged me.
Hearing my patients tell me that they feel better than they have in years, they have their life back and that they are healing from all types of conditions… that is what inspires me.
Dr. Michelle Campbell is a Chiropractor and the Owner of Campbell Care Centre – a health care clinic in London Ontario that provides chiropractic, massage therapy, psychotherapy and physiotherapy to help patients achieve optimal health and wellness. Dr. Campbell received her Doctor of Chiropractic degree from CMCC in 2008, her BSc in 2004, and her certification as an Exercise Physiologist in 2004. In 2014, she undertook an additional 200+ hours in the special field of pediatrics and pregnancy to compete her C.A.C.C.P. (Part 1 Diplomate in Pediatrics and Pregnancy) and a complement to the Webster Certification she received in 2008. She created the Campbell Care Centre to ensure Londoners would have access to a patient care facility that emphasizes a holistic, full body approach to healing. Her commitment to excellence has not gone unnoticed. Dr. Campbell has won and/or been nominated for numerous awards in the community and in her profession. Dr. Campbell’s techniques includes full spinal adjustments (Diversified and Thompson), myofascial release, nutrition and exercise prescription, low force and specific activator technique and custom orthotics.
Dr. Campbell’s Awards & Accomplishments
- Ontario Chiropractic Association Michael Brickman Award Nominee 2018
- President of London Chiropractic Society
- 2017 London Inc. 20 Under 40 Award
- Featured on CTV news as the local Chiropractic Expert
- Ontario Chiropractic Association Spokesperson 2016 – Present
- Consumer Choice Award Winner 2017 for Best Chiropractor
- RBC Canadian Women Entrepreneur Nominee 2017 and 2019
- Top 3 Rated Chiropractors London ON 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Patient’s Choice Awards 2015 by Opencare
- Best of London Chiropractor 2013, 2014 & 2015 – Runner Up
- Our London Readers’ Choice Nominee for best Chiropractor 2015 and 2016
- University of Waterloo Guest Lecturer in Applied Health Sciences 2013 – present
- Recipient of the Marilyn Phillips Graduation Award for chiropractic involvement
- Conducted and reported on research in the field of pregnancy and abdominal musculature (click here to read more)
- Senior athletic team trainer for the Kitchener Panthers and the University of Waterloo University teams (2001 – 2008)
- Clinical Tutor for 3rd year Chiropractic students in the department of Clinical Education at Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (CMCC)
- Valedictorian nominee for her graduating class
- Elected as a leader in her class as the female athletic representative of CMCC Class of 2008
- Athletic team member in multiple Chiropractic Games representing the only Canadian school against various American schools
- Volunteer Chiropractor at the Salvation Army Centre of Hope
Dr. Sarah Coletti
Dr. Sarah Coletti is a chiropractor at Campbell Care Centre who is passionate about helping others achieve optimal wellness through patient-centered care.
Dr. Coletti received her Doctor of Chiropractic degree from CMCC in 2019, her BSc from McMaster University in 2015 and her Personal Trainer Specialist certification in 2012. Her techniques include full spinal adjustments (Diversified and Thompson), low force activator technique, exercise prescription, nutritional advice, and custom orthotics.
Dr. Coletti also received her certification as a Neurofunctional Acupuncture provider from McMaster University in 2019. Her compassion and dedication is evident through her commitment to educate, motivate and inspire people of all ages on their journey to recovery and wellness.
Chris is the Operations Manager of Campbell Care Centre. As a Certified Customer Relations Manager he brings his over 20 years of Sales and Operations experience in industries ranging from Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation to numerous start-up and early-stage technology companies. His experience in creating award-winning customer experiences, as well as proven operational procedures, is a valuable addition to the Centre as it grows to serve more people while keeping its patient-centric commitments.
This combined with the fact Chris is the husband to Dr Michelle, and dad to her two amazing twins, officially makes this a true family business with the heart and care to match.
Jack is our Chief Giggle Officer & son of Dr. Michelle & Chris.
Alex is our Chief Cuddle Officer & daughter of Dr. Michelle & Chris.